Friday, March 2, 2012

Today is a new day!

So yesterday I thought I was going to get the blog up and running but it didn't happen but today is that day. Since I get to go into work a tad late I thought that I would start up the blog and get it going. Last night I started this really cool new pattern I found on Ravelry called Fabulous Dog Cozy and the reason I picked this one is because I have a Boston Terrier who gets cold and I saw that the pattern was on Boston who looked just slightly smaller than Archie on the pattern picture. I got most of the turtleneck done on it last night. I did cast on 75 vs. the 68 it called for due to the big neck and after a few rows changed that to 74 to even out the 1 by 1 rib. I don't know about you but it is sometimes a challenge to get a turtleneck on a human let alone a dog.


No comments: