Sunday, March 4, 2012

Archie's First Sweater!


Seriously, what was I thinking! I put a cable in Archie's First Sweater and totally screwed it up because I was too worried about getting it to fit him. I used the Fabulous Dog Cozy that I found for free on Ravelry.
(Oh yeah if you are reading this and have a Ravelry Account please add me as your friend!).
I know that I posted about this before but I wanted to put a picture of what I have so far and my awful cable. So needless to say this is going to end up being a test knit for Archie. The funny thing is it is hard to find clothes that fit Boston Terriers and I am determined to figure out the perfect fit for Archie! Thanks mom for the Knitters Pride Needles. I am so in love with them can't wait to get a few more sizes!

Here are a few pictures from my adventure so far.......................

No comments: